South San Francisco, CA
Accessioning Intake AssociateApply now
What you'll do
- Work Wednesday - Sunday, 11:00AM - 7:00PM
- Manage, cross-check, record, and update and input data from a variety of sources
- Identify improvements to streamline processes and workflow
- Work with a tight-knit team in a fun start-up environment
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Associate’s degree, or currently enrolled in college, plus 0-2 years of experience. Bachelor's degree preferred. HS diploma will be considered with work experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make timely decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear, concise manner
- Expert knowledge of Google Apps and Mac OS X, and consider it funny that someone would even ask (doesn't everyone know Google Docs?)
- A team player
- Must be able to type 70+ wpm and 7,000+ KPH (there will be a test!)
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.