South San Francisco, CA
Account Specialist RepresentativeApply now
What you'll do:
- Onboarding new strategic accounts - participate in internal prep conversations and act as main point of contact for the accounts
- Support existing accounts under ASR management to facilitate improved interactions/operations with Counsyl through both reactive and proactive outreach
- Travel to key meetings for associated accounts to provide insights into our support offerings and receive feedback on continuous improvement opportunities for Counsyl. Relay learnings to key stakeholders in HQ to drive change
- Address named accounts’ needs related to all support and billing questions, fulfillment needs, and outbound follow up
- Participate in business reviews for named accounts in partnership with the accounts’ sales representatives
- Ensure account documentation is accurate in our CRM system
- Identifying problems/trends with the accounts and working on ways to decrease/resolve them
- Main point of contact and working cross-functionally to get questions answered and problems resolved
- Results-Oriented Self-Starter. Strong individual contributor capable of working independently and achieving results with minimal daily management from supervisor.
- Strong Communicator. Clearly articulate the needs of the customer with internal partners and determine the best possible course of action that supports Counsyl and customer success. Effectively and professionally communicate critical messages to customers under management - whether applicable to one or many accounts - ensure the message is customized to each account for maximum efficacy.
- Accountable Role Model. Operates effectively with freedom to customize daily routine to best meet internal and customer based needs. Continued focus on driving expected results. Highly accountable for delivering on desired KPIs and goals. Key participant in ensuring the entire Concierge team meets their objectives, not just their own.
- Builder with Beginner’s Mind. Combine institutional knowledge within the team with creativity and data to continuously improve Counsyl’s ability to meet the needs of our customers. Provide feedback to Customer Success/Commercial Operations leadership to improve the customer experience.
- Track and Measure for Continuous Improvement. Help drive quantitative measurement of the work of the ASR team and ensure we are accurately capturing the account experience and working to improve it through process, product and services. Help assess how to best support Concierge accounts now and in the future.
- Strategic Thinking. Provide feedback on the strategic vision for the ASR team to help maximize our efforts, return and team engagement.
- A Bachelor's degree. Master’s degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and Service Cloud
- 1-2+ years in a Client Services role at Counsyl or related company (healthcare/biotech preferred), 4 years+ in Client Services in totality
- Extensive knowledge of customer needs assessment and how to manage customer relationship effectively; experience delivering consistent service to internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely comfortable and effective at engaging customers remotely and face-to-face
- Proven ability to track and improve upon desired metrics for managed accounts. Proactive communication if KPIs begin to decline so that we can take action to improve.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Proven ability to lead by example
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Alignment to Counsyl’s vision and core values
- Travel as required
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.