South San Francisco, CA
Client Services Associate ManagerApply now
What You'll Do
- Lead a shift based Customer Service team of 8-10 Client Services Associates and maintain a dynamic schedule to support changing business needs
- Effectively manage daily operations of multiple communication channels including phone, email, and chat and meet or exceed our service level agreements (including percentage of calls answered, hold time, abandon rates, and time to first response goals)
- Share team’s wins and opportunities by reviewing regular reporting and team anecdotes and reform and/ or develop new best practices, as necessary
- Complete monthly case evaluations for each member of your team to guarantee we are appropriately handling each customer interaction
- Create an environment of continuous development through weekly one on one syncs with your team members to allow dedicated time for coaching and feedback
- Seek and create developmental opportunities for your team and ensure they are stretched and motivated
- Facilitate bi-weekly team meetings to drive team performance by providing trainings, sharing knowledge, and reviewing team metrics
- Support with the hiring of CSAs and manage the onboarding and training of new team members
- Participate in cross-functional projects that support the need of the department, as time permits
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required
- 1-3+ years in a customer services leadership or management role
- Effective communicator; you have the ability to present information in a clear, concise manner and are able to work collaboratively
- Strong ability to improve current processes and standard operating procedures
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and has outstanding attention to details
- Ability to identify, quantify, and hire talented people in the areas of service and support
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.