South San Francisco, CA
Client Services AssociateApply now
What you'll do
- Communicate with up to 50 patients and healthcare providers each day through phone calls, emails, and live chat
- Handle a variety of inquiry categories including questions about our products and services, the intricate world of insurance billing, and work with our laboratory to ensure the timely delivery of test results
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries while following standard operating procedures and professionally handling access to HIPAA information
- Be the hub across all departments: work with the engineering, billing operations, and lab teams on prompt handling of orders and billing processes
- Identify issues and trends and collaborate with your team and leadership to develop best practices to ensure we are providing the best service and experience to all customers
- Participate in projects that extend beyond your day to day to stretch you to think outside the box or explore new aspects of Counsyl or our customers’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3+ years of customer service experience, healthcare/ biotechnology preferred
- Experience using customer service applications, such as Service Cloud and Salesforce
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Google Apps and Mac OS X
- Excellent organizational and task management skills and professional judgment
- Enjoys problem solving and identifying patterns
- Hardworking individual who loves working on a team and supporting others
- Must be able to type 40-50+ wpm (there will be a test!)
Nice to have
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred
- Salesforce experience
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.