South San Francisco, CA
Clinical Laboratory Assistant, AccessioningApply now
What you'll do
- Work Tuesday- Saturday receiving patient samples (blood and saliva) and enter them into an electronic accessioning form
- Collect and archive samples
- Lab maintenance tasks
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in a Science discipline, required
- Ability to work diligently with minimal supervision
- Computer proficient
- Good attendance record
- Must be punctual
- Team player
- Must be able to type 60+ wpm and 6,000+ KPH (there will be a test!)
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.