South San Francisco, CA
Digital Products Front-End EngineerApply now
We Believe In
- Keeping designs and code clean,
- Building for the long term,
- Empathizing with and listening to our users,
- Reducing complexity through lightweight solutions,
- While having fun and doing good.
- Reach for modern web frameworks like React or Angular,
- Believe in crossing the stack to fix bugs or take on new challenges,
- Tame complex designs into simple HTML and CSS,
- Love perfecting user experiences, and improving designs as you implement them,
- Stay self-motivated, humble and driven.
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.