South San Francisco, CA
End User Technology - Application Support EngineerApply now
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for deploying, administering, and supporting end user productivity applications, installed on client systems, local servers and hosted SaaS, used throughout the company.
- Work with users to resolve technical conflicts and interoperability issues that arise with their use of applications.
- Provide expert level knowledge in the setup, securing, maintainace, and troubleshooting of GSuite, OneLogin, Jira, Confluence, hosted VoIP services and a suite of other enterprise systems.
- Respond to requests for data from managed systems for SOX audits, 3rd party questionnaires regarding security, and file searches.
- Work with software vendors to ensure proper updates, maintenance and failures/problems are resolved timely.
- Work with team members to deliver timely upgrades, updates and security patches to software, system/OS, and corporate managed end user devices.
- Identify, document, and operationalize software used and supported by the organization.
- Perform in-person support to business customers, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Assist in the development, updates and improvements of internal knowledge bases and training materials.
- Provide group training in the use of personal computer hardware, software, specialized technology, peripherals and tools that will benefit our internal users.
- Administer user accounts, assigning proper security access levels as documented within Counsyl guidelines.
- Field job relevant incoming technology requests from internal Counsyl users.
- Take part in on-call rotation support schedule.
- Undertake other duties not specifically stated, which from time to time are necessary, without altering the nature or level of responsibility
- Have 8+ years experience in providing hands-on technical support in a corporate environment
- Over 8+ years experience in the support of corporate applications.
- Ability to manage assigned projects from initiation to completion, including follow-up analysis.
- Previous experience and knowledge in the administering of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) for the management of application access.
- Extensive working knowledge on the configuring of SAML2.0 access and managing user roles.
- Experience in the tracking and managing of licensed software.
- Previous management of systems and services in a SOX / HIPAA environment.
- Practical and applied skills working with IT infrastructure services including network hardware, audio-visual, and server technologies.
- Comfortable with HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2 and general health care industry controls .
- Knowledgeable in the support of cloud based AWS systems.
- Expert level knowledge in the support of software and services for Mac OS X, iPhone, and iPad’s in a corporate environment.
- Expert at the support of hosted productivity applications including but not limited to- G Suite, OneLogin, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledgeable of management and configuration of end user security tools, overarching security technologies and monitoring solutions to protect from threats.
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.