South San Francisco, CA
Facilities Support (Contractor)Apply now
What you'll do:
- Sorting and staging of equipment and materials.
- Moving and disposal of equipment and materials.
- Ability to perform skilled tasks without direct supervision.
- Availability to work variable schedules, including occasional evenings and weekends.
- The ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions.
- Understand and implement oral and written directions, and have ability to read and understand cleaning chemical labels.
- Operate hand tools and equipment used in the cleaning and basic maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Lift, carry, and pull equipment and supplies weighing up to 60 pounds.
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.