South San Francisco, CA
Fulfillment Associate, TemporaryApply now
What you'll do:
- Responsible for managing inventory, building DNA test collection kits, and processing and shipping orders.
- Monitor and reorder inventory
- Assemble complex collection kits
- Pack, ship, and receive patient and clinic materials
- Fulfill all orders within 24 hours of receipt
- Work with a tight-knit team
- Ability to work diligently with minimal supervision
- Basic computer proficiency (MacBook, Google Suite environment)
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 4-6 hours
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent1-2 years experience in a similar warehouse, fulfillment roles
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.