South San Francisco, CA
Intake AssociateApply now
What you'll do
- Input and manage patient data from a variety of sources, and ensure that orders are fully processed at the highest level of accuracy
- Support in the recognition and development of process efficiencies
- Work closely with a tight-knit team and be prepared to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Collaborate with other teams (Customer Success, Billing Operations, EMR, Accessioning) to ensure correct order handling
- Be the bridge between the laboratory and Customer Success for a seamless customer experience
- Identify issues and trends and collaborate with your team and leadership to develop best practices to ensure we are providing the best service and experience to all customers
- Participate in projects that extend beyond your day to day to stretch you to think outside the box or explore new aspects of Counsyl or our customers’ experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s diploma required (or in progress)
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make timely decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear, concise manner
- Able to prioritize appropriately to get things done
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Expert knowledge of Google Apps and Mac OS X
- Excellent typing skills - must be able to type 70+ wpm and 7,000+ KPH (there will be a test!)
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.