Major Metro Area
National Market Access DirectorApply now
What you'll do:
- Position Counsyl as an in-network contracted laboratory with payors
- Assist in developing favorable medical policy coverage with regional and national commercial payors
- Work proactively with professional medical societies and patient advocacy organizations, key physician opinion leaders, and other market influencers
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders as the subject matter expert on coverage, coding and reimbursement on Counsyl’s products
- Assist in developing market access strategy for commercial and governmental payors
- Reduce barriers to access for Counsyl’s suite of products across all payor sources
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) is required. MBA or advanced degree preferred. Degrees in Biology or other related science field are strongly desired. Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Minimum 10 years experience in market access, reimbursement, payor strategy within the IVD, pharmaceutical, molecular diagnostics, insurance, and or lab services.
- Experience in developing and implementing market access strategies, payor policy, and contracting within a competitive market.
- Current relationships and mastery of U.S. insurance company landscape.
- Excellent presentation, training, negotiating, and coaching skills.
- Ability to assist in evidence generation and health economic information in support of product coverage and reimbursement.
- Ability to indirectly lead and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Attention to detail and follow up skills. Must be able to maintain relationships with assigned accounts.
- Existing professional society relationships in women’s health preferredKnowledge of Salesforce.com and other business programs.
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.