We’re looking for a bright, energetic and motivated professional who is seeking the opportunity to be part of a mission that has the potential to impact millions of patients’ lives. The People Ops Project Coordinator works closely with the VP People and the Sr. Director, Business Partner, OD and Learning to deliver seamless service to our employees.
What you'll do:
- Assist with projects, event planning, meetings, and other responsibilities that come your way such as launch and coordinate our Management Development Program, Company communications, Counsyl Connections (our Corporate Social Responsibility program and managing the Gym class contract.
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgement and discretion
- Leverage existing platforms and systems to pull and analyze metrics for the People team.
- Choreograph and schedule complex calendars with internal and external constituents
- Anticipate Company needs, identify and propose pragmatic solutions
- Create long-lasting relationships with your executive and between other departments
- Coordinate travel arrangements and promptly compile expense reports. Maintain POs and assure timely processing, address questions
- Administrative support:Set up and manage the logistics of various staff meetings, 1:1s, training meetings, etc. Take minutes, record decisions and follow-ups as needed. Read, research, and route correspondence as appropriate. Manage special projects, group tasks lists, and event planning assistance.
- Project manage: Under general supervision, take an active role to manage various projects by following up, scheduling meetings, consulting with key stakeholders, and keeping the project planning process moving forward.. Proactively identify gaps and address them directly and/or bring them to the attention of team members.
- Database management and business development support: Help ensure contact management databases and LMS (learning management system) are kept current. Perform data entry as required. Update org charts and work as a member of the People Ops and Recruiting team related to coordination and finalization of standard monthly and quarterly reports.
- Office support: Greet clients, visitors, candidates and other guests as needed, set up for meetings and events, order supplies, serve as IT office liaison such as setting up conference calls; work with the administrative team to ensure smooth operations at Counsyl HQ
- Company support: Partner with other operations staff members to address overall needs of the Company, work closely with the administrative team to create greater efficiencies, other duties and projects as assignedInformation production by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics as needed.
- Calendar management: Timely coordinate, schedule, and manage calls and on and off-site meetings.
- Travel arrangements: make travel arrangements as needed
- Expense processing: Complete expense reports in a timely and accurate fashion
- Other: Proven experience or ability to do light copywriting, editing, graphics and design not only for presentations but also blog posts, social media, etc. as needed.
- BA/BS degree preferred.2 plus years experience in HR, Recruiting, Customer Service or client facing role in which tact, professionalism and the ability to maintain confidential information necessary.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Solid cross-functional collaboration and interpersonal relationships skills to drive partnerships.
- Ability to work cross functionally and work with others to influence deliverables.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and work independently with modest supervision while handling multiple cross-functional, duties.
- Some project management, process improvement and organizational skills very helpful.
- Facile with Google applications (gmail, spreadsheets, presentations, some chart work etc) and light data analysis.
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.