Regional Director, Health Plans and Market AccessApply now
What you'll Do
- Manage and develop relationships with third party national and regional payers in support of Counsyl’s genetic testing services
- Execute sales operational processes at the payer level including but not limited to competitive differentiation, presentations, account management and post-call follow up
- Work with other commercial stake-holders to develop favorable medical policy coverage with regional and national commercial payers
- Participate in trade shows and other events as needed
- Prepare reports, competitive intelligence, business/territory plans, expense reports, and others in a timely and accurate fashion
- Work cross functionally within the organization to achieve corporate goals and drive success
- Actively participate with leadership in running the business effectively and profitably
- Carry out duties in compliance with established business policies
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Degrees in Biology or other related science related field are strongly preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- 8-10 years of experience in sales within the IVD, pharmaceutical, molecular diagnostics and or lab services specifically targeting third party payers.
- Proven track record of exceeding company targets within a competitive market.
- Excellent presentation, training and coaching skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to include active listening, advising, facilitating and problem solving are required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, or a similar CRM, and other business programs.
- Ability to model and live the corporate values.
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.