Regional Sales DirectorApply now
What You'll Do
- Manage Clinical Account Executive team within the region to effectively implement account level strategies throughout market segments
- Coach, mentor and guide Clinical Account Executives to ensure retention and ongoing success
- Execute sales operational processes including training, account detailing, competitive differentiation, implementation and follow up
- Develop comprehensive strategic and tactical plans to address opportunities within the respective region.
- Work cross functionally within the organization to achieve corporate goals and drive overall company success
- Actively participates with leadership in running the business effectively and profitably
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) is required. Degrees in Biology or other related science related field are strongly preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements
- 8-10 Years of experience in sales within the IVD, pharmaceutical, molecular diagnostics and or lab services
- Proven track record of exceeding company targets within a competitive market
- Excellent presentation, training and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to include active listening, coaching, advising, facilitating and problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, or a similar CRM, and other business programs
- Ability to model and live the corporate values
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.