South San Francisco, CA
Reimbursement AssociateApply now
What you'll do
- Work with a tight-knit team in a fun environment
- Initiate inquiries, either by phone or in writing, to health insurers and/or patients to resolve reimbursement and coverage issues
- Use your investigative skills in collaboration with a team to identify trends and influence decisions
- Manage, record, verify and update patient and insurance data from various sources
- Partner with other functions to analyze, recommend and implement process and software changes to keep pace with the quickly changing healthcare system
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Outstanding phone communication skills and ability to complete a high volume of calls
- Effective communicator with the ability to present information in a clear, concise manner
- Enjoys solving problems and identifying patterns
- Has a desire to learn and expand knowledge of the medical reimbursement field
- Outgoing individual who loves working in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year of health care billing experience or 2+ years of work experience post college
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.