South San Francisco, CA
Reimbursement Associate - TempApply now
What you'll do:
- Manage incoming correspondence from health insurers
- Work with a tight-knit team in a fun environment
- Pending performance: other responsibilities may expand to making inquiries to health insurers, managing and recording data, and general assistance with the billing process
- This role is a good foray into learning about health insurance billing operations, and offers hands-on opportunity to experience aspects of the process
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to see
- Strong organizational and task management skills
- Has a desire to learn and expand knowledge of the medical reimbursement field
- Outgoing individual who loves working in a team environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Effective communicator with the ability to present information in a clear, concise manner
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.