South San Francisco, CA
Senior Human Resources Business PartnerApply now
What You'll Do
- HRBP/point of contact for client group on People Related programs, projects, processes & initiatives.
- Point of contact for client group to assist with employee relations, investigations or general advising and coaching on performance management.
- Point of Contact for EC Member/s and Business Leaders in organizations assigned to support
- Mentor and work with more Junior members of the People Team, including in Operations, TA, L&D and HRBP functions
- Be a subject Matter expert for the L&D function in the design, development and facilitation of Workforce Effectiveness, Compliance and Management/Leadership programs.
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, and teamwork
- Ability to interact with people on all levels and manage tough conversations
- Closely involved in the day-to-day HR functions with client group
- Maintain a high-level of discretion and confidentiality
- Provide all people-related support and contribute to HR projects and key initiatives
- Serve as the primary point of HR contact for client group
- Utilize project management, facilitation, and communication expertise to deliver relevant, effective HR solutions
- Act as a trusted resource to managers and employees on a wide variety of topics and guide employees to People, tools, and resources
- Guide, train, and direct employees on the execution of HR policies and processes to ensure appropriate legal (EEO, ADA, FMLA, etc.) and compliance
- Implement and manage the performance and development program for your client teams.
- Assist with assessing training needs for new and existing employees
- Help identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
- Inform employees about training options
- Help map out training plans for individual employees
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- Coordinate off-site training or team building activities for employees/teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (HR, OD, T&D, Industrial/Organizational Development, Business) and 8+ years of experience
- Plus: Certification/s in HR, L&D, OD, Project Management or related fields
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.