South San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager - BillingApply now
What you'll do:
- Assess existing workflows across organizations and products and develop a technology strategy to support and enhance the RCM process.
- Build a common platform to handle various billing workflows and features to serve multiple genetic testing products in the Myriad family. Analyze large healthcare data sets and work with engineering to build predictive algorithms.
- Deliver outstanding results through constant cross-functional communication, conflict resolution and decision makingEvaluate proposed new systems for implementation, application integration, workflow automation, and develop requirements for billing workflow optimization.
- Work closely with software engineers and business partners to to bring billing product enhancements through the full software development lifecycle; on-spec and on-timeRun process and meetings that accelerate, not hinder, team velocity
- Draft and perform user acceptance testing on new and changed functionality, tracking enhancements and issues to improve various business processes
- Develop a deep understanding of the commercial areas of the business that you support, and provide data driven insights into those areas
- Be accountable for schedules and report progress regularly to all stakeholders while mitigating risks along the wayEnsure the quality and completeness of product and project requirement documents
- Keep the focus on priorities while shielding the team from distractions and interferencesBe an advocate, but not zealot, for agile development best practices across the organization10% travel required
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in system architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations
- At least 2 years of RCM system administration experience with Xifin
- Comfortable acquiring, managing, analyzing and coming up with strategic insights from large healthcare data sets. Ability to write complex SQL, doing cohort analysis, comparative analysis, etc.
- Ability to build business intelligence dashboards in solutions such as LookerAbility to work directly with executives, engineers and analysts when it comes to defining metrics, crafting solutions and providing insights
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skillsUse key RCM metrics and your strategic problem-solving skills to guide prioritiesExperience in building and designing a data warehouse
- Prior success as a technical product manager with a focus on the healthcare reimbursement space
- Can effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all roles and levels of management
- Able to use clear, simple language to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Strong attention to detail, never leaving issues unresolved
- Well versed with agile or scrum concepts (sprints, backlog, burndown charts), with PMP and/or Certified Scrum Master certifications preferred
- BS or MS in a Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Management
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.