South San Francisco, CA
Senior Product ManagerApply now
What You'll Do
- Conduct customer interviews and surveys to develop deep insights into user needs
- Map and prioritize these needs to identify novel product opportunities
- Develop compelling and thorough business cases that articulate a vision, and are backed by solid projections of market demand and costs
- Partner cross-functionally with stakeholders across the organization to define market requirements
- Write crisp and clear product requirements that drive technical specifications and user experience and interface designs
- Execute closely with UX designers and software engineers through the full product cycle
- Champion products throughout the organization and present updates to senior management
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Continually validate products with internal and external customer feedback and against business metrics
- Partner with marketing, sales, and client services teams to define commercial roll-outs
- 5-8 years of Product Management with proven success shipping multiple technology products across releases
- A mature and experienced product manager with strong leadership skills and proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs
- Experience developing and presenting business cases and multi-phase product roadmaps
- Strong analytical problem-solving and data-driven approach to decision making
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interviewing patients, providers, and stakeholders
- Track-record of managing multiple projects with flawless execution
- Pixel perfect attention to detail
- Proficient in Agile development
- Strong academic record in engineering, business, or science field
- MBA or strategy consulting experience desired, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the healthcare space desired, but not mandatory.
- Ability to travel up to 20% time to customer sites
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.