South San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer Digital Team - Back EndApply now
What's necessary for this position:
- .Significant experience in architecting and implementing large software systems. Preferably exposure to *multiple* large systems. How to define large: many parts/micro services, many 100k's of lines of code; significant integrations with other systems
- .CS degree or technical major + significant experience in programming position.Proven mentorship experience: have they actually mentored anyone? how did that go?
- Technical project leadership: have the directed other
- Experience driving decisions about tools and technologies
- Strong communication skills; the ability to explain technical things plainly.
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.