Remote West Coast or South San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Digital ProductsApply now
We believe in:
- Keeping designs and code clean
- Building for the long term
- Empathizing with and listening to our users
- Reducing complexity through lightweight solutions
- While having fun and doing good.
- Love Python
- Understand that most data is relational, but occasionally not.
- Write clean, well-documented code.
- Enjoy thinking deeply about challenging problems.
- Are adept at a variety of tools and languages.
- Something something Testing: Know that it’s not done until it’s tested.
- Stay self-motivated, humble and driven
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.