South San Francisco, CA
Sr. Indirect Procurement SpecialistApply now
What You'll Do
- Work with stakeholders to develop product and service specifications
- Develop and execute supply management strategies and contingency plans
- Support KPI metrics for procurement department
- Track vendor, supply and inventory metrics
- Be go-to person for routine and one-off purchases for stakeholders
- Identify gaps and act as project manager to implement process improvement plans
- Contracting NDA, BAA and Terms & Conditions
- Conduct and Lead Supplier Management, Negotiation & issue PO’s in assigned categories
- BA/BS in Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or other degree from a top tier university
- 5+ yrs of relevant experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, logistics, inventory management and/or Business Operations
- Category management experience in indirect procurement is a plus
- Category knowledge in: Automation, IT, TechOps, Finance, G&A or Marketing is a plus
- Have a “can do” attitude and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Comfortable utilizing new software or sandbox. Expert knowledge of Google Apps and Mac OS X required.
- Strong Excel/ Google Sheet Skills are required
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Experience working in a laboratory setting is preferred not required
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.