At Counsyl, we provide support throughout the genetic screening process. Whether you are most comfortable presenting information in person using visual aids or having your patients review materials before their appointments — we’ve got you covered.
Counsyl provides a variety of educational resources to help you explain screening to your patients at every stage. Our materials were developed by a team of experts, including board-certified genetic counselors, to reflect best practices and to help your patients easily understand the benefits of genetic screening.
Select materials are also available in multiple languages to help your patients fully comprehend and share information with relevant family members.
Download educational resources for you and your patients
Counsyl helps simplify the genetics conversations with your patients by providing you and your staff with professional development resources and on-demand support.
Provider education resources include:
Attend educational programs hosted by local women’s health providers to learn best practices in implementing screening into everyday practice.
50+ genetic counselors
Our 50+ board-certified genetic counselors are available to provide you, your staff, and your patients with support on-demand.
Access online resources including educational videos and webinars on topics such as hereditary cancer screening.
About Counsyl Complete
We make it easy to inform and educate your patients
- Library of online patient education videos
- In-office patient education materials
- Patient identification tools and documentation
We strive to make screening accessible for more patients
- Broad in-network insurance coverage
- Personalized cost estimates and financial help
- Electronic order tools (EMR and provider portal)
We automate the management of results and follow up with patients
- Automated email and text notifications
- Online results management and patient tracking
- Clear reports with the ability to merge partners for Counsyl Foresight
Our board-certified genetic counselors are available on-demand for all Counsyl patients to ensure results are understood
- On-demand or scheduled counseling for all result types
- Detailed counseling report uploaded to provider portal
- Provider access to genetic counselors